Dayna Cooper, Esq. Trademark Attorney
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Licensed to Practice in Maryland (2011)
- License to Practice in Washington DC (2016)
Client Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4.9/5.0)
Dayna Cooper, Esq. is Of Counsel at Spire Law focusing on trademark filings, trademark litigation and reponding to office actions from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Dayna represents businesses and business owners in administrative proceedings and lawsuits related to intellectual property (IP) including matters before the USPTO Trademark Trials and Appeals Board (TTAB). She has managed numerous intellectual property matters which include the sale and licenseing of IP.
Dayna has been an attorney since 2011. She enjoys helping businesses with all aspects of trademark protection including advising on new potential trademarks, federal and international registration, enfocing existing trademarks, and securing licensing for IP.
Honors and Recognitions
- Baltimore Metropolitan Women’s Business Center, Advisory Board Chair
- Maryland Volunteer Lawyer of the Arts (MdVla), Attorney Volunteer
- Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts (WALA)
- Lawyers for the Creative Arts (LCA) (Illinois)
Professional Associations and Activities
- 2019 G. Hamilton Loeb Award for Pro Bono Excellence in the Arts
FAQ About Dayna Cooper, Esq.
What are Dayna Cooper's credentials and experience?
Dayna is licensed to practice law in Maryland and the District of Colombia. She has been an attorney since 2011 after graduating from the University of Baltimore School of Law. She has handled numerous trademark office actions and matters befor the USPTO Trademark Trials and Appeals Board (TTAB).
What types of legal issues does attorney Dayna Cooper handle?
Dayna secures and helps to manage the intellectual property (IP) rights of businesses and business owners in the following areas:
- Initial development of new trademarks.
- Filing new trademarks.
- Responding to USPTO Office Actions
- Responding to and litigating matters before the USPTO TTAB.
- Advice and counsel regarding the protection and sale of intellectual property.
- Enforcement and licensing of existing marks.
- Advice and counsel regarding client's IP portfolios.
Is Dayna Cooper available for a consultation?
Yes, you can book a consultation with Dayna by calling our main line, 407-494-0135.