About Whitney DuPree, Esq.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Licensed to practice in Florida, Georgia and Arizona
- District of Arizona Federal Court
- Northern District of Georgia Federal Court
- Middle District of Georgia Federal Court
- Northern District of Florida Federal Court
- Southern District of Florida Federal Court
- Middle District of Florida Federal Court
Client Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0/5.0)
Whitney M. DuPree, Esq. is a litigation associate for Spire Law based out of our Atlanta, Georgia office. Practicing law since 2013, she defends businesses and business owners during from lawsuits in Florida, Georgia and Arizona. She joined after leaving King and Spalding as a staff attorney. In addition to her skills as a litigator, she is intimately familiar with solutions to legal issues across all stages of the e-discovery process, including document preservation, collection, review and production. Prior to joining King and Spalding, Whitney worked for various litigation firms in Florida, Georgia and Arizona.
Whitney received her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Central Florida. She earned her juris doctorate degree in 2013 from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis, Minnesota where she received a full academic scholarship. During her third year, she was also a student certified attorney representing numerous clients in various misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor cases.
FAQ About Whitney DuPree, Esq.
What are Whitney DuPree's credentials and experience?
Whitney is license to practice law in Florida, Georgia and Arizona. She has been an attorney since 2013. She graduated from University of St. Thomas School of Law in Minneapolis, Minnesota where she received a full academic scholarship.
What types of cases does Whitney DuPree handle?
Whitney defends businesses and business owners in the following area of law:
- Complex business litigation in state and federal court
- Labor and employment in state and federal court
- Fair Labor Standards Act cases in federal court
- Americans with Disabilities Act cases in federal court
Is Whitney DuPree available for a consultation?
Yes, you can book a consultation with Whitney by calling out main line, 407-494-0135.