Ashwin Trehan, Esq. Florida Attorney
Locations: Tampa, Florida and Ann Arbor, Michigan
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Licensed to practice in Florida
- Admitted to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Northern District of Florida Federal Court
- Southern District of Florida Federal Court
- Middle District of Florida Federal Court
Client Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0/5.0)
Ashwin Trehan, Esq. is a partner at Spire Law focusing on Fair Labor Standards Act litigation, Americans with Disabilities Act litigation and commercial litigation cases. Ashwin also represents businesses and business owners in administrative proceedings and lawsuits under Title VII, the ADA, the ADEA, the FMLA, and state and local laws. Ashwin has defended businesses in class actions brought under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
Ashwin joined Spire Law from Jackson Lewis, a national labor and employment law firm and previously worked for other national firms where he practiced labor and employment law. He has managed numerous employment cases from the position statement stage through summary judgment or trial.
Honors and Recognitions
- The Best Lawyers in America , "Employment Law - Management" (2020-present)
- Super Lawyers®, "Rising Stars" (2011, 2015-present)
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbel
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section, Federal Labor Standards Legislation Subcommittee
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Indo-US Chamber of Commerce
- The Florida Bar, Labor and Employment Section
FAQ About Ashwin Trehan, Esq.
What are Ashwin Trehan's credentials and experience?
Ashwin is licensed to practice law in Florida. He has been an attorney since 2007 graduating cum laude from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. He has handled cases in federal courts in Florida more than 100 times.
What types of cases does attorney Ashwin Trehan handle?
Ashwin defends businesses and business owners in the following areas of law:
- Labor and employment in state and federal court
- Fair Labor Standards Act cases in federal court
- Americans with Disabilities Act cases in federal court
- Complex business litigation in state and federal court
Is Ashwin Trehan available for a consultation?
Yes, you can book a consultation with Ashwin by calling our main line, 407-494-0135.